Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I Get Bored with Doing the Same Things Over and Over Again

Doing the same thing over and over again is really boring. I don't want to be put into this kind of situation. I want to have a reach life where I can do many great things that I've never done before. Something that really new.

Well, it's true that there is nothing that really new on this earth. No problems! At least I won't do the mindless, boring and repetitive works. I just want to free my mind from that limitation. I just want to be free to express whatever I want to express without having to worry about gramatical mistakes or writing error. I just want to express my ideas in written form without any limitation. And I feel free when I start this blog.

Now - the topic of this blog will cover about everythings - simply everythings that come into my mind.

I hope that some of my ideas will be useful to the reader.

No comments:

Post a Comment