Saturday, July 31, 2010

The Meaning of My Life

Time is moving so fast. I think I'm not in complete control of my life. God is the one who control my life. It's futile to try to control my life. Relying on myself is also futile. I think I must depend on God. I know it's difficult, but it's not impossible.

God will certainly give me the strength to fulfill His purposes for me. The key is to trust Him. Complete trust in the hand of God is the solution to my life's problem.

Life is about doing what is pleasing to God, that's where I find real happiness.

Here are 3 great habits you must build in your personal life to understand the meaning of life.

1. Read the Holy Bible regularly

The Word of God is the word of the Living God. Read the whole Bible, from Genesis to Revelation, understand how to apply God's word into your life.

2. Pray regularly.

Simple prayer in the morning, afternoon, and night can make a big difference in your lif.

3. Apply what you've learned.

Application is as important as reading itself. What can you do from what you've learned.

No comments:

Post a Comment