Tuesday, July 27, 2010

It's Amaze Me that I can Write so Fast

It's really amaze me that I can write so fast when I don't put limit about what I should write. It's make me feel empowered. This is what I can do: just write whatever in my mind.

Well, since this is a fast writing blog, I don't expect that this blog will be a quality blog, this is just an expression on my behalf.

What I want from this blog is that whenever I feel stuck, I will just write about everythings in here.

I feel so empower and free when I write something. Writing gives me much pleasure. I feel so great when I write so fast just because there is no limitation about what I can write.

Why don't you try it? Create a blog for your free expression, a blog just about everything that come into your mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment